Mum ! I miss you very much 親愛的母親, 我好想念你

Mum ! I miss you very much 親愛的母親, 我好想念你
...you left without saying goodbye...

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Xmas !! 15th & The Last Tuesday's Life Lessons with Morrie ~ My Thoughts - 25/12/08

Merry Xmas!! Of all the various books that I have read, Tuesday with Morrie has the biggest impact in my life. 14th Tuesday with Morrie stirred my emotions and about my life. The author Mitch Albom has written a fantastic book on lessons about life, his encounter with his teacher, Morrie. I would like to thank my friend Zi Yi for giving me this book. It has certainly gives me new insights on life's greatest lessons.

an old man, a young man and life's greatest lesson. A Must Read !

Thank you Mitch Albom for a wonderful book.


Another pick up book by him. The 5 people you meet in heaven. Guess Who !




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics