Mum ! I miss you very much 親愛的母親, 我好想念你

Mum ! I miss you very much 親愛的母親, 我好想念你
...you left without saying goodbye...

Thursday, December 25, 2008

I was locked out my room on Xmas Day !!! Geez...

Mum,

This must be my most unforgettable Xmas.....After several resumes with no response, I decided to accept an offer in a direct sales company. Well, it has been a mindset challenge as I have not done sales for the whole of my career. So it was a total 360 degrees change for me. I am giving it my best shot and see how things goes....and one unfortunate thing happened on a Christmas Day !!!!

Guess what !!! I was locked out of my room.....The stupid room door knob died on me....I took out my tools and tried prying it open..after 1 hour, I gave up...and got a contractor on A CHRISTMAS DAY to help me open my room door...Duh !!

But the door was badly damaged by me and the contractor had to take it down..So now I have no room door and I am sleeping in my room....hmm...feeling naked ? knowing that the tenants can just see me sleeping..sigh....Anyway..things happened for a reason..I hope its a good reason to be happening on a Christmas Day !!!

:)

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics