Mum ! I miss you very much 親愛的母親, 我好想念你

Mum ! I miss you very much 親愛的母親, 我好想念你
...you left without saying goodbye...

Sunday, December 21, 2008

14th Tues with Morrie - 16/12/08 ~ We say Goodbye

How do you say goodbye? Have you ever had a situation where you know that the person that you truly love is leaving you and you had to say your last goodbye ?

Personally, I dont know how to say goodbye...It was a wrenching sight when I first said goodbye to my Mum...

I looked back 3 years back and was glad that I had that opportunity to do it because I know that by letting you go and saying goodbye, I am relieving you of your sufferings.

Cherish your loved ones and friends when you can....say all the hellos and goodbyes..hugs and kisses...show all your love and concern without expecting any in return...say it while you can and when you can..

Another few more days before Xmas. I wish all of you the Love of Giving and Sharing. Merry Xmas !



No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics