Mum ! I miss you very much 親愛的母親, 我好想念你

Mum ! I miss you very much 親愛的母親, 我好想念你
...you left without saying goodbye...

Saturday, December 20, 2008

一 个人 漂 泊的 日子 ! Thank You Pat for the Xmas Gift !

Just met up with my old M1 colleagues for our Xmas gathering. Patricia, Casline, Jennifer, Serene and their families. From trainees, to team members, to friends and now good friends. From singlehood to mother of 2...This friendship has grown stronger over the years. It has been a tradition for many of us to gather during Xmas and CNY to catch up with one another.

Patricia and Phyllis has been my best of friends eversince I joined M1 in 1998. I remembered it was Phyllis who gave me tips on choosing my flat in Punggol. I could say that she was the one that helped me choose my first home in Punggol.

We have been in touch over the years, catching up for food and chit chat. Just last two months, I met up with Pat and Phyllis for breakfast and was chatting about me being out of job, their lives with their kids, their work life and many other things that is part of gossip ..lol

We talked about my passion for reading inspirational books like Tuesday with Morrie and many other books that I bought over the years. Pat also shared with me a cartoon book about japanese cartoon book named 一 个人 漂 泊的 日子. To think that she gave it to me today as a Xmas Gift !!

Thank You for the thoughtful gift ! Patricia, You are the best !!! Its a fantastic book that is mostly cartoonise...You will love reading it if you enjoy book reading...

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics