Mum ! I miss you very much 親愛的母親, 我好想念你

Mum ! I miss you very much 親愛的母親, 我好想念你
...you left without saying goodbye...

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Rich Dad | Poor Dad - Why its important not to listen to Goo Roos advice !

Anyone read this book ? I bet !

Back in 2000, this book was a rage ! Even if you own this but never finish reading this book, it was hip carrying it around. You see that in the Mrt Train. Every Tom Dick and Harry was carrying one. " I am Financially Literate "

I remembered when I was doing Belair Business, this was a must read book by my upline. That was 8 years back. Steven, my internet marketing mentor send me this link of an author who did an investigation and rebutted every single possble loop holes in this book which Robert Kiyosaki authored. I was pleasantly surprised when I read it.

What's the lesson learnt here ? Read if you must but never take it at face value ! Do your research and due diligence. Sometimes a little bit of common sense is good. The hardest job in the world is to "THINK". Click on the book image to read the full story behind the facade of Robert T. Kiyosaki.



No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics