Mum ! I miss you very much 親愛的母親, 我好想念你

Mum ! I miss you very much 親愛的母親, 我好想念你
...you left without saying goodbye...

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Road to Success - Post by Steven Truong

This post is to give credit to a friend or I should say a Mentor who unselfishly takes me in as a student to learn Internet Marketing even though we have not met personally.

Steven Truong, a very young and very successful Internet Entrepreneur and also a founding member of Tracking202.com.

Steven | Wes Mahler and his team truly truly believes in helping people succeed and I am honoured to have known such friends through their awesome site where they gives away free advice and tools to help aspiring internet marketers.

Steven, thank you and thank you once again for taking me in as a student and I look forward to meeting you soon in the US if you are reading this post.

Below is a post by Steven in his blog and I was truly inspired by what he said about Road to Success. Its a pretty long post but its well worth the time to read it.

Road to Success by - Steven Truong

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics