Mum ! I miss you very much 親愛的母親, 我好想念你

Mum ! I miss you very much 親愛的母親, 我好想念你
...you left without saying goodbye...

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day, Mum

Mum,
Today is Valentine's Day. I feel a bit pinkish with the shopping malls vying for the V dollar ! Remember those days when I was attached, I was going mushy buying flowers for my "partner" and masterminding the surprise dinner. As I matured and still on a single status, I realised V day is all about cherishing the people around you. Be it if you are attached or single or married. I spend my Vday with your grandson Jordan and love every minute of it. I kind of punished him by not giving him his birthday present because he did not do his 3x table homework as promised. He cried ! lol cruel me !!! But all went well. He loves the present I bought. Here's some pictures and videos of your beloved grandsons.






No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics