Mum ! I miss you very much 親愛的母親, 我好想念你

Mum ! I miss you very much 親愛的母親, 我好想念你
...you left without saying goodbye...

Sunday, February 15, 2009

4th Year Anniversary - We miss you....

Mum, Today is the 4th anniversary that you left me. Time flies. It seems just like yesterday when we parted. I visited you today at the temple with your beloved grandsons. He has specifically picked 3 shirts which one of them is your favourite colour purple, 2 LV bags, 2 pairs of shoes, your favourite milo drink, beauty items and bathing stuffs. LOL...Did you receive it ? We misses you tons Mum...I went to visit Granny thereafter..I felt guilty not having visited her during the Chinese New Year period. She aged a lot even though I have not met her for one month...but she is okay:) Loves her tons....

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics