Mum ! I miss you very much 親愛的母親, 我好想念你

Mum ! I miss you very much 親愛的母親, 我好想念你
...you left without saying goodbye...

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

13th May 2009 - 0136am ( Granny Passed Away )

Mum,
Granny passed away this morning at 01:36am at NUH. She was diagnosed as having Pneumonia. The nurse called me at 1:07am when I rushed to hospital at 1:43am, she has already left us. We were busy preparing the funeral and now I am keeping vigil for the next few nights until we do a final send off on Sunday. She will be cremated at Bright Hill and I am making arrangement to have the urn placed just next beside you.

This reminds me of 4 years back when I had to send you off and it was heart wrenching. For Granny, I am glad that she has lived to a ripe old age ! and left with dignity. She no longer has to suffer the humane life here.

I am keeping vigil for the next 4 nights for Granny before I finally finally have to say goodbye to her. I am going to miss you Granny....

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics