Mum ! I miss you very much 親愛的母親, 我好想念你

Mum ! I miss you very much 親愛的母親, 我好想念你
...you left without saying goodbye...

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Last Day of Chinese New Year

Mum,

Time flies. Today is the 15th day of Chinese New Year which is the last day. I remembered we were just chatting about it last year and now 2009 is here. I havent been having a good time for the past 1 year. A lot of things happened one after another starting from HP contract non renewal, haemorrhoids, chicken pox, masterroom cant open, living room tiles cracked...I really dunno what is going to happen next....

I had a big quarrel with dad over money again and is just so disappointing that it has to happen on Chinese New Year Eve and I was so upset that I packed my stuff and spend my eve in Malaysia. Year 2005, he did that to me once and this year he did it again..

My facebook rant !

I called Ah Yi and Jordan that I couldnt attend the reunion dinner as I was just too angry and really hated seeing him...Thats how I spend my Chinese New year....Sigh...

But hopefully things will be better from this year onwards..Am actively looking for a job but nothing in sight yet and hopefully soon....Love you mum..

This coming saturday 15th Feb is your 3rd anniversary and we will be visiting you at the temple. Time really flies..You have left me 3 years already....I love you mum.....

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics