Mum ! I miss you very much 親愛的母親, 我好想念你

Mum ! I miss you very much 親愛的母親, 我好想念你
...you left without saying goodbye...

Monday, January 5, 2009

My Adopted Sister Daphne and other Sisters and Buddy !

5 years back, I went to my mentor's place Mr Raymond Sun to help fix his computer. Daphne was then 15 years old and was preparing to go canada to study. Its kind of fated that we get to know each other better through facebook and thereafter acknowledge each other as adopted siblings. 5 years on, she is back for holidays and we get to catch up for the very first time and went dinner. Its a wonderful feeling to be able to call someone sister and be called Gor..I guess simply because I have been alone all these years and yearn for a younger sister. Besides Daphne, I also have Phyllis who was my ex colleague in M1 for many years that acknowledged me as her brother. These are the people that has touched my lives and continue to do so through their care and concern. Thank you once again for being there for me. Specially to Daphne, Phyllis and Patricia.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics