Mum ! I miss you very much 親愛的母親, 我好想念你

Mum ! I miss you very much 親愛的母親, 我好想念你
...you left without saying goodbye...

Sunday, January 25, 2009

CNY Eve - I Hated It !

Mum,

Today is New Year Eve. For a big part of our life, this is the day that I truly enjoyed together in this family and yet on this special day, Dad has to pick a quarrel. Last last year we had a big quarrel and I stomped out to spend my Eve alone. This year we quarreled yet again over money. I cancelled Godson Jordan's lunch with his family and Ah Yi's dinner with Granny because the sight of him really irks me to the core...I totally totally hated him !!!!!!

Jordan was so upset that I din have lunch with him cos he was really looking forward to it...I am just very upset and tired of him...

I just dunno where to vent this frustration and just blurted out on my Facebook

Anyway, Happy New Year to you mum....I will be going to temple tonite with Fei Lou and our classmates just like past years and tomorrow I will pay you a visit at the temple.



Guess what I had for reunion dinner? I prepared myself a sumptuous dinner. Tom Yam Noodle with sardines + a Big cup of Ribena !!!




Love you...

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics