Mum ! I miss you very much 親愛的母親, 我好想念你

Mum ! I miss you very much 親愛的母親, 我好想念你
...you left without saying goodbye...

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Tuesday with Morrie - Thank You Zi Yi

We need friends around us ! and thank you Zi Yi for the company tonight as well as for the show "Wall.E". Ironically, today is also my 2nd last day with HP. I dont exceptionally feel happy, sad nor angry despite the fact that I was asked to go back to do my last outstanding report even though today is my time off day. Your book gift and that special "melvin" wire bookmark brightens up a dull day.

It has been a whirlwind 2 weeks and I am glad and relieved that its all over. My good friend, my boss and a good buddy has been allocated another role. I am glad she is out of SXX account and moving on to a new role.

明天會更好 , 加油!!

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics