Mum ! I miss you very much 親愛的母親, 我好想念你

Mum ! I miss you very much 親愛的母親, 我好想念你
...you left without saying goodbye...

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

$67.06 Affiliate Marketing Cheque - Sweet !!

After buying tools after tools, ebooks after ebooks, reading tons of blogs, attending internet marketing seminars, many late nights of learning and reading, an affiliate cheque finally ends up in your mail box !!! Is it thousands of dollars? Nope its not, its only $67.06 but this cheque means tons to me !!!!! It shows that persistency and hard work will eventually show results even though if you are not sure if Internet Marketing works..I was pleasantly surprised to receive it from Max Bounty !! My affiliate manager Adam is a great guy and has always been there for me, recommending me offers and giving guidance. Thank You Adam. You are awesome !!!

Here's the cheque














Thanks Adam for your comment and dropping by my blog.



1 comment:

Adam Dufresne said...

No problem buddy, always glad to help ... It's only a matter of time before those 67 dollar checks become 6700 dollar checks!! Keep it up buddy!!

 
Clicky Web Analytics